This exclusive formula is excellent as a lipid replacement product and as an emollient and sealant to be applied after all hydrators or moisturizers. It contains Passiflora edulis seed oil (passion flower) and Vitamins A and E as antioxidants. It also contains ceramides (lipids which form a protective barrier) and sphingolipids (fatty acids) that provide a restorative effect on damaged skin.
- Passiflora edulis seed oil (passion flower): rich in Vitamin A, supports barrier function, an emollient, protector, and antioxidant
- Sphingolipids: emollients which provide restorative effect on compromised skin barrier
- Vitamin E (tocopherol acetate): antioxidant and preservative
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate): supports collagen, smoothes texture, and increases skin thickness
- Excellent for environmentally damaged skin, and offers antioxidant support and lipid replacement
How to Use
Apply 2-3 drops of ACCELERATE repairing as the final step before applying SHADE SPF 30 environmental protection.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl
Cocoate, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glycolipids, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate
Bio-Therapeutic products and equipment are not intended to treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
My skin feels fabulous with ALL of your products!
Great! Seems to be working!
My skin has rough from ages, aftef this serum, it feels soft and smooth
I have been using the accelerate repair serum off and on for several years Every time I try something else, I always end up going back to it and I definitely see and feel the improvement in my skin.
This serum is really absorbant, which has always been something I struggle with finding in serums. I love this serum because it feels like it's really hydrating while also making my skin better over time by protecting it and making it stronger.