Skin Therapist/Esthetician (Part-time, Seattle, WA USA)
Bio-Therapeutic is a forward-thinking skin care product and technology manufacturer with distribution in over 40 countries worldwide. We are all passionate about innovation, commitment and excellence. We are currently seeking new talent to join our global tribe to assist us in our mission of bringing energized, healthy skin to all.
Skin Therapist / Esthetician
We are seeking ambitious estheticians to work in our flagship BT Spa in close collaboration with both retail clients and our corporate side. The BT Spa is the working lab for Bio-Therapeutic, and hosts international education events, product research and development projects, observational studies, filming and photo shoots.
This position requires exceptional professionalism, discretion, and team work. Qualified candidates must be consistent, timely, and agile. Must enjoy and thrive in a fast moving, high energy, constantly evolving environment.
- Traditional and technology skin care services
- Sell retail products in accordance with sales goals and review weekly sales with Management
- Liaise with Marketing to organize client and influencer in store events
- Ensure the Spa is merchandised and kept clean at all times
- Restock retail products as needed
- Live chat via website with clients for at home regimen and product usage consultations
- Liaise with Marketing for Instagram Live and Facebook Live sessions inviting followers to tune in and learn about BT products and services
- Educate clients on proper product usage in the Spa
- Liaise with Education to present at onsite/offsite workshops and classes
- Liaise with Education and Creative on training videos
- Partake in clinical studies as spearheaded by Education
- Current Washington State esthetic license
- Practical and successful professional esthetic experience, minimum of 2 years
- Highly organized with exceptional dynamics, time management and scheduling skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft products: MS Word and Excel
Qualified candidates are invited to send a resume and portfolio for consideration to: email@example.com.