Email Marketing Designer
** All applicants must provide a digital portfolio link with previous email marketing designs and be located in Seattle, WA, USA. No remote candidates.
We are seeking an experienced Email Marketing Designer to join our fast paced marketing team. Candidate should understand email marketing layouts, concepts, and design specifically pertaining to the cosmetics industry. This candidate will work alongside our creative director and marketing managers to efficiently carry out email design and other graphic design tasks.
We are a self reliant, fast paced team with no time for hand holding. Candidate must be comfortable working autonomously and be able to concept, execute, and deliver on their own. We require exceptional speed, professionalism, and discretion.
We're currently going through a major rebrand of our B2B and B2C divisions. Candidate should be able to jump in, grasp all current concepts within the first two weeks, and help us with the transition.
No egos allowed.
- Create email marketing layouts (Photoshop)
- Program email campaigns (Dreamweaver, Constant Contact)
- Edit and revise sales presentations (PowerPoint)
- Edit and revise spec sheets and product marketing assets (PowerPoint, Excel, Illustrator)
- Edit and update B2B and B2C websites (WordPress, Shopify)
- Photo editing, retouching, and optimization for both print and digital (Photoshop)
- Edit and update our online education platform
- Assist in social media asset creation, IG Story layouts, etc. (InDesign)
ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION
- File management, labeling, and administration duties
- Assist in managing asset library for all product lines
- Storyboarding and outlining ideas of required assets
- 5-8 years of professional graphic design experience or equivalent educational training
- 3-5 years of experience at a fashion, cosmetics, or lifestyle company
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom)
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Proficient with Mac and PC operating systems (Mac used for position)
- Dropbox and Google Drive proficient
- Experience with WordPress and other website CMS
- Proficient understanding of digital media marketing
- Highly organized with exceptional time management and scheduling skills
- Knowledge of delivery requirements for both digital and print (and what makes them different)
- Self starter who works autonomously but also takes direction from all department leads
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- HTML and FTP capabilities for email campaign creation
- Preferred but not required: Adobe Premiere and Aftereffects capabilities. Experience with online learning platforms.
Qualified candidates are invited to send a resume and portfolio for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.